I’m very honored to receive the Liebster Award from TysonCarter over at Head in a Vice (if you haven’t already dropped by there, I highly recommend that you do – it’s one of my favorite sites)! Thank you so much! I know some people hate being nominated for these awards because they’re time consuming and what have you (I, personally, love them because I love getting to know more about my bloggy buddies!) so I’m going to copy Andy Watches Movies and say this – If you want it, it’s yours. 🙂 Just send me an email so I can think up some questions for you! 🙂
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves
2. Answer the eleven questions the person giving the award has set for you
3. Create eleven questions for the people you will be giving the award to
4. Choose eleven people to award and send them a link to your post
5. Go to their page and tell them
6. No tag backs
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT MOI: (and forgive me if any of these are ones I posted last time because I am lazy and am not going back to check ;))
1. I’ve self-published a book of poetry that I believe is still for sale at a few places. For the love of all that is good and holy, do not read it though. While some of it’s good, there’s also some that are really angsty. I was young, that’s my excuse. 😉
2. My dream is to travel the world and write.
3. I’m older than I appear. 😉
4. I have trouble staying in one place for too long (hence my travel dream). Since 2008, I’ve lived in three different states and am fairly certain I’m moving to another early next year.
5. I love mythology. There’s something so fascinating to me about the history of religion.
6. I’m a photographer. Just amateur but decent enough, I suppose. I’m working right now on setting up a photo blog.
7. I have food issues. Textures bother me a lot. And god forbid, if one food on my plate is touching another. If that happens, it’s cause to throw it out and make a new meal.
8. I used to do Rennaisance Faires. I’m not half bad with a sword.
9. I’m a really open person. I’ll talk to anyone about anything and I’m dreadfully honest (not in a mean way or anything, just I don’t believe in lies). You can ask me anything about whatever and I’ll tell you. I’m a firm believer in communication and think that the more people realize that we’re all just people, the better off we’ll be. Idealistic? Sure, but it works for me. This is part of the reason I’m labelled as “quirky”. 😉
10. I LOVE the show “Bunheads”.
11. I’m afraid of the dark.
QUESTIONS FROM HEAD IN A VICE:
- Would you rather have a pet polar bear or a pet kangaroo?
Pet polar bear!! They look so soft and cuddly. Everybody tells me they’ll eat me but really, I think it’ll be fine. 😉
2. Would you rather be a movie star or be a singer?
Movie star. Really, just actress because I don’t feel a need for fame.
3. Would you rather eat a dead rat or a live roach?
Dead rat. At least I can cook that. Good practice for post-apocalyptic eating.
4. Would you rather be a vampire or a dragon?
Vampire. Either would be a good way to live to a ripe old age but I think people are less scared of vampires these days. I imagine being a dragon would be less fun because it’d be harder to hide in plain sight. And being a vampire I could go anywhere in the world I wanted.
5. Would you rather die in the arms of your one true love or your one true love die in your arms?
This is a terrible question, Tyson! 😉 Die in the arms of my one true love. I’d most likely get overly emotional and go all crazy like after they die so really me dying first is just easier for everyone involved.
6. Would you rather be buried alive or stabbed to death?
And again with the horrible questions, lol. Stabbed to death. Buried alive is too slow and painful. Stabbed to death is quick (and still painful) but knives I can deal with.
7. Would you rather turn invisible or go through time?
Go through time!!! I would totally make like the Doctor and go EVERYWHERE (but especially Woodstock and Haight Ashbury in the 60s)!
8. Would you rather walk through walls or control the weather?
Hmm……I think maybe control the weather. That way if things ever get all natural disastery, I assume I’ll be able to help out and stop the world from destructing. Right?
9. Would you rather always be hot or always be cold?
This is easy enough – always cold! I’m already always cold the majority of the time. And it’s easier to remedy with lots of quilts and heaters and sweatshirts and fires and the such. Plus hot chocolate!
10. Would you rather be eaten by a shark or a gorilla?
Um….shark? I imagine that would be quicker and cleaner cuts because of the sharp teeth…
11. Would you rather sneeze 1000 times a day or hiccup 1000 times a day?
Sneeze. When I get the hiccups, I get them so badly that I’ve actually torn muscles. Would sooo rather sneeze!
Alright folks, hope you’ve enjoyed Misty’s Fun Facts. 😉 Thanks again Head in a Vice, it is truly appreciated! And to everyone else, thanks for reading! 🙂