The Sunshine Award
Thank you so much to Mike at The Eye-Dancers for nominating my site for a Sunshine Award! If you haven’t had a chance yet to check out Mike’s site, please take this opportunity to do so. It’s really cool and if you’re into YA fantasy/sci fi you’ll totally dig it! 🙂 Thanks again Mike!
The Rules: Post the Sunshine Award image, answer the following 10 questions and note 10 blogs you wish to nominate.
The 10 questions and my answers:
- Favourite colour: Green, because I look amazing in green. Purple, because I look amazing in purple. And blue. Just cause. 😉
- Favourite animal: RED PANDAS!!! They are the cutest freaking thing in the world. I am trying to heist one from the Central Park Zoo…um…I mean…*clears throat*
- Favourite number: 64, which dates back to an inside joke with my bff since the age of 10 which means it’d take approximately 22 years to explain that one. 😉
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Water
- Facebook or Twitter: I’m not particularly fond of either actually but I work in social media so I’m always on them…they both have their issues but I do like Facebook purely for the ability to post my photography and to see pics of my friends’ kids.
- My passion: Acting is my passion, writing is my soul. I can’t live without either of them – tried and wow, that just did not end well.
- Favourite pattern: Paisley. I can rock some paisley, no lie.
- Favourite day of the week: Hahahaha, like I ever know what day of the week it is! That’s hilarious.
- Favourite flower:
And my nominees for the Sunshine Award are:
ALL OF YOU!!!! You know the deal, I nominate you all because you’re all wonderful and if you want to, accept away. 🙂
Thanks again, Mike! It was an honor and a lot of fun! 🙂
Posted on 2013.7.February, in Awards and Nominations, Irregular Posting and tagged eye-dancers, fun facts, misty fun, sunshine aware. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.
Congrats Misty! 🙂 Red pandas rule! I had to do a post almost dedicated to them when I went to Hong Kong! So adorable 🙂 I even have a little red panda stuffed animal..haha!
Keep up the awesomeness!
Awwww, stuffed animal little red panda! Love it!! 🙂 And Hong Kong – that is cool. Soooo many places I want to travel to. Thanks for stopping by, Kim! 🙂
Those are venus flytraps.
Oddly enough, no. I think they might be something really cool and secretive though. Or ya know, like daisies.
congrats 🙂 nice to know more about you. You’re such an awesome and amazing girl.
See, Nafees? Charming. 😉 Thanks for stopping by!
most welcome 🙂
Congratulations! Well earned. 🙂
Thank you! 🙂